We want to give thanks to both Adventures in Nails and Varnished Reputation for nominating Daily Charme for the Liesbeter Award. It’s a really nice surprise to be nominated for an award, especially since it is our first. Great shout out to Adventures in Nails and Varnished Reputation! Both of them have beautiful nails and inspiring nail designs. We are not very familiar with the Liebster Award rules so we’ll have to go with Adventures in Nails post because she nominated us first.
Here are the rules:
The recipient must post 11 fun facts about themselves
The recipient must also answer 11 questions created by the award giver
The recipient must give the award to 11 new bloggers with less than 200 followers and post 11 questions for them to answer
These 11 bloggers must be told they have been given the award, They will in turn pass the award on to 11 new bloggers of their choice (no tagging back the award giver)
Here are our fun facts:
1. We love cats!
2. One of us owns a cat but is also super allergic to cats. The other who isn’t allergic doesn’t own a cat but lives with a chihuahua & a big dog.
3. Daily Charme started as part of a new year resolution for 2013.
4. As of right now, Daily Charme is runned by three girls who love nail polishes.
5. We’re irl friends & two of us have known each other since high school.
6. We love internet shopping!
7. We are nerdy and play lots of games, from Candy Crush Saga, Starcraft, Minecraft, Diablo 3, to Sim City.
8. We are obsessed with glitter nail polishes, even though we hate removing them.
9. We try really hard to eat healthier, or eat less but always end up eating icecream and macaroons the next day.
10. All of us have long hair.
11. Daily Charme is our motivation to stop being lazy buns!
Questions from Adventures in Nails:
1. What nail polish makes you feel happiest?
There’s too much to list but if we have to pick one it would be Deborah Lippman’s Cleopatra in New York.
2. What products do you use to take care of you nails and hands?
e.l.f. cuticle pen, L’occitane hand cream, OPI Avoplex cuticle oil, and vitamin E oil.
3. What would you prefer to spend your money on: one high quality brand nail polish or several cheap polishes?
We prefer to spend money on colors we love and finding high quality nail polishes for cheap!
4. Do you ever do nail art or manicures on your friends’ nails, or only ever on your own?
We’ve done nails for friends, family, and even co-workers!
5. Are there any techniques you really want to try but haven’t done yet?
Of course, we really want to try the quilted nails!
6. How do you photograph your manicures?
We photograph and edit our photos mostly with smartphones.
7. What has been your greatest nail achievement so far?
Having our Candy Crush nails to be posted on the official Candy Crush facebook fanpage & being nominated for this award on WordPress.
8. How often do you change your manicure?
About 2-3 times a week.
9. Do you paint your toenails too?
Rarely, unless it’s summer!
10. What nail art tool is your favourite to use?
A small dotting tool or toothpick.
11. What would you wear on your nails if you were having a winter wedding in the snow? (serious question – I need inspiration!)
Pink/nude & white ombre french with silver or gold glitters on top. Maybe even velvet nails? Very hard question!
Questions for Our Nominee’s:
1. What is your favorite nail polish brand?
2. Who is your favorite nail polish blogger?
3. How many bottles of nail polishes do you own?
4. What’s your favorite nail polish color?
5. What nail trend are you not a fan of?
6. What nails are you wearing right now?
8. What’s your most expensive nail polish? Do you think it’s worth the money?
9. How often do you do your nails?
10. What nail designs would you like to see in our Etsy shop?
11. What’s your favorite food? Have you painted it on your nails?
Here are the Nominee’s:
-have a Liebster day!